Understanding the Unique Accounting Needs of the Automobile Industry
Automotive dealerships face a challenging business landscape. From the impact of gas prices, consumer demands and interest rates to specific dealership issues with cash flow, floor planning and critical succession planning, automotive dealerships need their CPA firm to understand all the issues they are faced with.
With an in-depth understanding of the many operational and financial aspects of running your specific business, our experts can help you optimize funds and keep a firm handle on your financial matters. We offer a broad range of automotive accounting services including:
- Financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations
- Tax planning, preparation, and compliance
- Inventory valuation including LIFO
- Budgets and cash flow projections
- Review and assessment of internal control systems
- Business succession planning
- Buy-sell agreements
- Estate planning
- Business valuations
BS&P works closely with our automotive clients every step of the way and pride ourselves as being a trusted advisor for all of their business needs.